UAB “Greenlab Solutions” was established in 2009. It is located in Vilnius on the border of EU and CIS countries.
UAB “Greenlab Solutions” works with chemical products: buy/sell feedstock, raw materials, and finished products from CIS countries and supply them to customers in Europe, Middle East, and Africa countries.
UAB “Greenlab Solutions” also makes proprietary chemical products in the HUB Vilnius facility.
Modern facilities include laboratory with professional chemical specialist staff.
UAB “Greenlab Solutions” has experience working with distinctive markets including Russia, Belarus, and Ukraine. With large network of contacts the company ensures quality management of business relations with companies in these countries.
“Greenlab Solutions” – professional logistic solutions for liquid products
Using 2 x 25 cbm blending reactors we are able to produce various functional fluids with total capacity of 1000mt of finished products per month.
Our production facility is equipped with IBC and drums filling station, canister filling lines, indoor storage warehouse and bulk storage tanks.
We can handle hazardous and non-hazardous products.
- Brake fluids
- UREA solution (Adblue)
- Potassium Hydroxide (KOH)
- Potassium carbonate granulated (potash)
- Heat transfer fluids
- Phthalic anhydride
- Sodium bicarbonate (technical)
- Sodium bicarbonate (food)
- Sodium bicarbonate (feed)
The brake system is one of the most important safety features of a vehicle and therefore needs to meet the very high standards required by the automotive manfactures, the automotive industry and automotive safety legislation. Therefore brake fluids must meet stringent specifications and are often also officially approved by the automobile manufacturer.
We offer high quality brake fluids: DOT3, DOT4
The urea solution is a very pure 32.5% urea solution used on Euro 4 and 5 trucks with SCR (catalytic converter) technology. In the catalytic converter, nitrogen oxides (NOx) are converted into harmless nitrogen gas and water vapor, i.e. y. substances that are found in our natural environment. This system reduces emissions of nitrogen oxides (NOx), diesel vehicles, by up to 85%.
Urea solution fluid can account for about 5% of total fuel consumption, depending on emissions, AdBlue® as a chemical is non-toxic and safe, but it can react with some of the material, so proper storage and transportation conditions are required.
- in the production of synthetic rubber;
- in the production of chemical plant protection products;
- in the production of anti-icing reagents;
- in the production of fertilizers;
- in the production of electrolytes for batteries;
- in the production of xanthates;
- in the production of salts;
- in the medical industry;
- in the oil industry;
- and in other industries.
-in the production of animal feed;
-in soap manufacture;
-in construction as an antifrosty additive;
-in the glass industry;
-in dyeing, bleaching and washing;
-in the production of fertilizers;
-as a food additive E501;
-in gas cleaning.
Floatation agents oxanol T-66 & oxal T-92 are products of high-boiling dimethyldioxane production by-products treatment. Grade T-66 is used as a component in materials used in chemical, plaint-and-varnish and leather-shoe. Grade T-92 is used for manufacture of plasticizers for rubber mixtures and films.
ЕсоТНЕRМ® Heat transfer fluids developed specifically for indirect transfer of process heat. These fluids can meet the operating needs of virtually any single- or multiple-station heat-using system. In properly designed systems our fluids provide excellent thermal stability within their expected temperature ranges and provide years of trouble-free service with minimum downtime.
Classified as a long-life antifreeze engine Coolant based on ethylene glycol. Recommended for all type of cooling circuits of diesel and petrol engines, and especially for the of aluminium and its alloys. Excellent protection against corrosion and cavitation, even in low concentrations. Prevents the formation of deposits and mud in the cooling circuit. High thermal stability. Alkaline has capacity to neutralize the acids of the combustion gases that inevitably spend the cooling circuit.
Working range till -38°C.
Recommended replacement interval: for passenger cars each 250 000 km., for commercial vehicles each 500 000km., or every 5 years.
Phthalic anhydride is the organic compound with the formula C₆H₄(CO)₂O. It is the anhydride of phthalic acid.
This white solid is an important industrial chemical, especially for the large-scale production of plasticizers for plastics.
End Use Markets
- Polyester resins
- Alkyd resin and coatings
- Polyester polyols
- Pigments and dyes
- Engineered plastics
- Flame retardants
Common Uses and Applications
- Boat hulls
- Shower stalls
- Flexible tubing and containers in the medical industry
- Wire coating and insulation
- Garden hoses
- Commercial and residential paint coatings
- Vinyl wallpaper
Dodecyl Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Chloride (Benzalkonium Chloride) is used as nonoxidizing biocide, dosage of 50-100mg/L is preferred; as sludge remover, 200-300mg/L is preferred, adequate organosilyl antifoaming agent should be added for this purpose. BKC can be used together with other fungicidal such as isothiazolinones, glutaraldegyde, dithionitrile methane for synergism, but cannot be used together with chlorophenols. If sewage is appeared after thrown of this product in circulating cool water, the sewage should be filtered or blown off in time to prevent their deposit in bottom of collecting tank after froth disappearance.
Is used in the chemical industry – for the production of dyes, foams and other organic products, fluoride reagents, household chemicals, fillers in fire extinguishers.
As well in light industry – in the production of plantar rubbers and artificial leathers, in the tanning industry (tanning and leather neutralization), in the textile industry (finishing of silk and cotton fabrics).
Is used in the food industry – in bakery, confectionery production, and beverage preparation.
Is mostly used in feed industry – in production of feeds for all animal species (cattle, pig, poultry), as an anticaking agent, pH control agent and leavening agent.
HUB VILNIUS is dedicated to Russian chemical producers who want to get into Europe market
1. All common chemicals, hazardous and non- hazardous products such as liquid, powder, and gas, are delivered to HUB Vilnius by railroad.
2. Cargo is loaded to tank-containers, autotrailers, IBC, and/or 200 liter drums. Loaded cargo reaches our customer’s places in Europe within 24/72 hours from dispatch time.
3. All products are warehoused in the indoor facilities
4. “Greenlab Solutions” offer expert logistic solutions from consulting and optimization to management of projects for chemical materials production. Starting from flow of raw materials and production, analysis of processes and assets to optimal logistic solutions for inner logistics, all under one roof.
5. Warehousing of hazard and non-hazard products in tank-containers, autotrailers, drums. Possibility to keep necessary controlled temperature and steam heating
6. Warehousing of all liquid goods is available for large volumes: from 50 cbm to 2000 cbm.
7. HUB Vilnius provides value-added services, making it possible to adjust product quantities by necessary volumes; mixing two and more products; pouring of additions; labeling; printing invoices and waybills; stock maintenance and other services. Our motto is: “Raw materials IN, final products OUT”.
Why HUB VILNIUS?
- Wide railroad till Vilnius
- The nearest entrance to Europe Union from CIS
- Possibility to carry out from CIS without violation European payload’s cargoes (26 tonnes in tank-container instead of 22 tonnes)
- Perfect road network from Vilnius to Europe- autodeliveries per 24/72 hours
24/7 working terminal
- Electronical customs clearance on the border before cargo is coming to terminal
Value-added services in
- Pouring products to required tare: IBC, 200 liter drums; 20 or 5 liter canisters
- Printing of labels and stickering
- Orders collecting and packing
- Blending of 2 and more products
- Adding additions to products
- Sending of samples
- Printing of invoices, waybills
- Maintenance of necessary temperature level, heating by steam
- Assistance to get necessary products certificates for EU market
- Preparation of necessary documents and samples for certification
- Assistance in finding of customers for products
- Representatation of customer in exhibitions or visiting presentations
- Arrangement of trial orders
- Arrangement of pouring/packing of products by dedicated brend
Laboratory – professional chemists services
- Laboratory testing of product samples
- Creation of new products with necessary criteria by customer’s demand
Fiscal broker service
We will help you to bring over products, raw materials, feedstock from CIS countries without problems.
How it works:
-we buy goods from Russian producer/supplier;
-deliver them to Vilnius terminal, do customs clearances, pay taxes and VAT;
-sell products to you and devilver them to any your appointed place in Europe.